The RCP 2 is a lower cost alternative solution to Peak Laboratories complete PP1 GC system.
The RCP 2 uses our reducing compound photometer (RCP), operating system and electronics to offer a unique standalone detector ready to integrate into any existing GC system. The RCP 2 is a low cost option for researchers who need to more flexibility in their sampling system, temperature programming or column configuration.
The RCP 2 can detect H2, CO, unsaturated hydrocarbons and other reducible gases in a variety of balance gases.
- CH4, CO2, NMHC (non-methane hydrocarbons) in UHP bulk process gases
- CH4 production in bio-reactors
- Atmospheric CH4 and NMOC / NMHC analysis
Operating Ambient Temperature:
Carrier Gas Supply:
- Carrier Type: Air, N2, He
- 99.999% or purified grade to < 1 ppm total impurities
- Column flow: 5 – 20 sccm
Data Collection / Communication:
- Backlit 3” x 5.25” touch screen
- Visual display
- analog trend outputs
- auto start/stop capability
Examples: 1 ppb – 5 ppm w/1 cc sample loop
10 ppb – 50 ppm w/100 ul sample
Dimensions / Electrical
- 20” L x 11” W x 7” H
- 10 lbs.
- 115 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz / 220 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- 1.5 amp maximum