OEM H2 Sensor for integration in H2 Applications
Features and Benefits:
- High sensitivity to H2 yet insensitive to CO, CH4, VOCs
- Reliable signal without false positives
- Insensitive to humidity, temperature, and flow rate variation
- Works in a variety of environments
- Linear & repeatable response to H2 concentrations
- Rapid response & recovery times
- Built-in diagnostics
- Durable and stable for long term operation
- Lowers cost of ownership
- 1.0 to 4.5V output, or optional 4-20 m, spans 0.25 to 4.0% H2 in air (5 to 100% LFL)
- ATEX, CE
Designed for hydrogen monitoring, this ceramic sensor exhibits a highly sensitive, selective, and rapid response to the presence of hydrogen in ambient air.
Simple and cost-effective integration in all possible applications or combinable with the Alarm System as a separate H2 detector.
The NTM Alarm System is a complete hydrogen monitoring solution. The alarm system is provided with the innovative NTM SenseH2® hydrogen sensor and all system components required for a safe, reliable, and simple installation. The NTM Alarm System detects and alarms with LED lights, an audible alarm and two internal relays to hydrogen concentration levels within the Lower Flammable Limit (LFL).
Alarm System with 1 or 2 H2 Sensors